About Kaiser Permanente: Kaiser Permanente abbreviated as KP is an American integrated managed care consortium, based in Oakland, California, United States. It was founded in 1945 by industrialist Henry J. Kaiser and physician Sidney Garfield. Kaiser Permanente is made up of three distinct but interdependent groups of entities: the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (KFHP) and its regional operating subsidiaries – Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and the regional Permanente Medical Groups. As of 2017, Kaiser Permanente operates in eight states (Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia) and the District of Columbia, and is the largest managed care organization in the United States. Kaiser Permanente had 11.7 million health plan members, 2,08,975 employees, 21,275 physicians, 54,072 nurses, 39 medical centers, and 720 medical facilities. For more than 60 years, Kaiser Permanente has been providing the quality health care.
For Kaiser Permanente Login, you will require a User ID and a Password. If you don’t have an account then you need to register yourself for an account or create an account on the official website of Kaiser Permanente. Below, we have updated the login procedure in detail. Also, we have updated the password reset process. Check it out in the below section.
Kaiser Permanente Login
In order to log in or sign in, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official website of Kaiser Permanente.
- On the homepage of Kaiser Permanente, you can find the ‘Sign on’ option.
- By clicking on that option, you will be redirected to the login page of Kaiser Permanente.
- There, you need to enter your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click on ‘Sign on’ button.
- Now, you can access the information you want.
Note: In order to create an account, click on ‘Register for an account’ option which is available on the login page of Kaiser Permanente.
Kaiser Permanente Login – Forgot Password?
In case if you have forgotten your password, then do not worry as you can reset the password by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the login page of Kaiser Permanente.
- There you will find a link below the ‘sign on’ button, which says ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Click on that link.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you need to enter your last name and user id in the required fields.
- After that, click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Then you need to follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your password.
Kaiser Permanente – Member Assistance
If you have any question or if you don’t find what you need, click on this link. Through this link, you can contact the Kaiser Permanente Member Assistance Team.
We hope that this information is useful to you. If you have any doubts or questions regarding this post you can ask us, through the comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)